First Lady’s Spanish Vacation 'Cost Taxpayers $467,585.00 - Pensacola Fishing Forum

Go Back   Pensacola Fishing Forum > Members Only > Politics

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 04-27-2012, 10:41 AM   #1
Blue Marlin

Default First Lady’s Spanish Vacation 'Cost Taxpayers $467,585.00

"it took “two years and a lawsuit” to get the information"

First Lady’s Spanish Vacation 'Cost Taxpayers $500,000'
Boatjob1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-27-2012, 10:49 AM   #2
WW2
Grand Slam

I guess that is what happens when you elect millionaires who can afford to go overseas on vacations.

Oh, btw, this topic is stupid. So, what? She is the first lady and has a ton of secret service that goes with her when she travels. That will cost money. Why don't you look up the cost of having the secret service follow Romney around? He's not even the president. Why am I paying for his security?

Of course that won't bother you... You're an independent... ROFLCOPTER
WW2 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-27-2012, 11:08 AM   #3
Blue Marlin

Glad it doesn't bother you and you enjoy donating to this. It bothers me no matter who does it, Dem, Rep, Independent, anyone....... I think my tax dollars could be spent more wisely.
Just for you, I will find something on Romney so you can attack that thread too........... If you find it "stupid" just skip it.

Last edited by Boatjob1; 04-27-2012 at 11:10 AM.
Old 04-27-2012, 11:21 AM   #4
WW2
Grand Slam

Well, that is the point. Romney is currently being protected by the secret service. He is a civilian millionaire. Why am I paying for his protection when he has not even been elected? Ron Paul is not protected and he IS a government official running for office.

Yet, you are not pissed about this. YOU are pissed because the wife of our president(who is always protected by the secret service no matter what party they are from) is getting protection while she goes overseas on her vacation. If you don't want to pay for this then I would suggest you vote for the single poor candidate.

Now, I know that you would love to see the first lady get assassinated while on vacation overseas, but, I would rather she not be. No matter what political party she is in.

Hell, if I am pissed about anything is the lawsuit... money wasted in our court system for a frivolous lawsuit.

Last edited by WW2; 04-27-2012 at 11:30 AM.
WW2 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-27-2012, 12:05 PM   #5
White Marlin

Quote:
Originally Posted by WW2 View Post
Well, that is the point. Romney is currently being protected by the secret service. He is a civilian millionaire. Why am I paying for his protection when he has not even been elected? Ron Paul is not protected and he IS a government official running for office.

Yet, you are not pissed about this. YOU are pissed because the wife of our president(who is always protected by the secret service no matter what party they are from) is getting protection while she goes overseas on her vacation. If you don't want to pay for this then I would suggest you vote for the single poor candidate.

Now, I know that you would love to see the first lady get assassinated while on vacation overseas, but, I would rather she not be. No matter what political party she is in.

Hell, if I am pissed about anything is the lawsuit... money wasted in our court system for a frivolous lawsuit.
Don't think he is saying he wants to see the first lady killed man...just showing how much these vactions are costing hard working americans. I understand everybody needs a vacation but it almost seems like she is throwing it our faces on a regular basis...and i would say the same thing no matter what party they are from...I think their all crooks IMO.
jcoss15 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-27-2012, 12:39 PM   #6
Blue Marlin

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcoss15 View Post
Don't think he is saying he wants to see the first lady killed man...just showing how much these vactions are costing hard working americans. I understand everybody needs a vacation but it almost seems like she is throwing it our faces on a regular basis...and i would say the same thing no matter what party they are from...I think their all crooks IMO.
"Now, I know that you would love to see the first lady get assassinated while on vacation overseas"
Now that's just f'n CRAZY talk! When I can't afford a vacation, I don't take one, plain and simple. This country CAN'T AFFORD IT!

Jcoss15,
+1, and thank you for explaining this were some "might" understand.

Last edited by Boatjob1; 04-27-2012 at 12:44 PM.
Old 04-27-2012, 01:53 PM   #7
Blue Marlin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boatjob1 View Post
"Now, I know that you would love to see the first lady get assassinated while on vacation overseas"
Now that's just f'n CRAZY talk! When I can't afford a vacation, I don't take one, plain and simple. This country CAN'T AFFORD IT!

Jcoss15,
+1, and thank you for explaining this were some "might" understand.
I am just curious. I would like to see some data comparing the cost of this 'first ladie's' vacation versus the cost of other first ladies. Is it possible that this is just par for the course? 'regarding the idea of throwing it in our faces', didn't Judicial Watch have to sue to get the informaton? So who is really 'throwing' it in our faces? If someone has this data please share.
Marine Scout is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-27-2012, 02:30 PM   #8
White Marlin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marine Scout View Post
I am just curious. I would like to see some data comparing the cost of this 'first ladie's' vacation versus the cost of other first ladies. Is it possible that this is just par for the course? 'regarding the idea of throwing it in our faces', didn't Judicial Watch have to sue to get the informaton? So who is really 'throwing' it in our faces? If someone has this data please share.
No other first lady is my lifetime has ever taken as many personal vactions as MO has in these past 4yrs. and most of her vacas. are not weekend trips to Martha's Vineard they are expensive over seas trips on the regular. Like I said everybody needs a vacation every now and then but I think she can tone it down just a wee bit...or at least explain why she needs so many... she already leads a life of luxury
jcoss15 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-27-2012, 02:35 PM   #9
Blue Marlin

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcoss15 View Post
No other first lady is my lifetime has ever taken as many personal vactions as MO has in these past 4yrs. and most of her vacas. are not weekend trips to Martha's Vineard they are expensive over seas trips on the regular. Like I said everybody needs a vacation every now and then but I think she can tone it down just a wee bit...or at least explain why she needs so many... she already leads a life of luxury
I understand sir, but I like data that can be analyzed and compared. Please share if you have it.
Marine Scout is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-27-2012, 02:47 PM   #10
Blue Marlin

Don't forget to add into the factor that the GoV. has to carry 3 times as many agents due to the 2 children.

It would be interesting to see what it cost when President Bush was 1st in office and his 2 kids lived there and went on Vacations with them.

I'm not against the vacations. The kids need it also. I really don't think, they can go to the beach like normal Americans, they are the 1st family so they are not normal Americans.

Believe me, I'm not an President Obama lover, but don't think the kids have to suffer due to the parents.

1st Lady also travels to promote peace to America. Most folks never blame the 1st Lady for what the USA is doing. They blame her husband. HIllary is an example of that also.

Last edited by Deeplines; 04-27-2012 at 02:51 PM.
Deeplines is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pensacola Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.