Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

Need four stumps ground

1K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  tkh329 
#1 ·
Anyone got any recommendations for some to grind four or five stumps? All are accessible by truck. Would it be cheaper or even possible for me to rent a machine and do it myself? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#2 · (Edited)
Bob at AA stump grinding. Great guy and can do it cheaper than you can rent a grinder. I rented a grinder when I lived in Fayetteville, Ark and did the work myself (I suffer from 'ain't gonna hire anyone if I can do it myself'). Factoring in the time to go to rental, do the contract, pay the fee, do the work, return the grinder...it was an all day job to do half a dozen stumps. Bob will give you a free estimate unless you live a long way off (He is in Pace I think). PM me if you need more info

#4 ·
Thanks, TeaSea. I called Bob after checking his BBB review (A+) and he's coming out tomorrow. He was very professional on the phone and, while I've never priced stump grinding, seems quite reasonable, so much so that I'm not even bothering to check the cost of renting or calling around.

#8 ·
I had a college kid come over and grind a monster stump for $75. Big hydrolic machine great jub nice young man. Cant remember his name. Two numbers. Give him a try excellant results
850 983 9221
850 501 7216

#9 ·
Bob with AA Stump Grinding came out this morning. He was awesome. He ground 11 stumps (yes, some were tiny and some were rotten but there were at least two decent ones) for $130. His communication is excellent, he was timely, very nice and professional and only went up $10 when I added on six more stumps when he got there. I can't say enough good things about Bob for stump grinding or stump removal. I wish he did plumbing and electrical work!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.