Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

Honest Hard Workers available

1K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  Deadreckoning 
#1 ·
After a long search, I have found two LEGAL Cuban immigrants who have an excellent work ethic. Their speciality is ceramic tile, flooring, walls or counters. They say they will beat any ones price laying tile. I have had them working full time around my home, shop, dock and boats. They work hard, even when I am not around and have consistently done more than I expected.

I do not have enough work to keep them full time, so if you need help, PM or give me a call 0700 to 1200, 572- 1225. Their labor rates are negotiable. For general grunt labor I have been paying $10 hourly

They have transportation, but I am helping them find a good, used pick up.
They want to bring their wives and children to America and have told me they will work 7 days a week, 10 hours a day to earn enough to get them here.

#6 ·
Yes, Good English

The older man, Hanoy has a Masters degree in Linguistics. He taught English and German in Cuba. Yanie, the Accountant is learning to speak American.

They are both appreciating Freedom and Capitalism. They want to succeed, bring their families to America - LEGALLY and be like us.

They get their "permanent status" the 25th of September, then can start the process to bring their families to America. Any work you may have and want done, please call or PM me.

Tom

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.