Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

I could hear them laughing

1K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  flyfisher 
#1 ·
....and I saw a few flip me off :)
Just off the beach on Saturday + the mahi were thick, and saw a few blackfin as well.

It's that magic time of year.

L8, Harry

#5 ·
saw 1 school about 2 weeks ago and saw another last week over here in PC, but the schools i have seen seem like they're on a mission to migrate back and not interested in eating what so ever. nothing more frustrating than seeing the fish and not being able to get a line tight. i even drove right over the top of a school i saw thursday and they didn't even spook
don't mean to derail just thought i'd share some pictures i took

#7 ·
Great video.

I've seen the same thing this time of year. I told my wife they looked like teenagers who were late for a curfew (assuming kids still have curfews these days). They were hauling tail, headed back to the east, and wanted nothing to do with a fly or a bait.

I'm thinking the only difference with me is they flipped me off with both fins.

The video, as I said, was really interesting. There were obviously some rollers but also a ton of fish deeper just hauling tail. You wonder why some roll and others dont.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.