Looking for Fishing buddy...Niceville. - Pensacola Fishing Forum

Go Back   Pensacola Fishing Forum > Misc. Forums > Need A Crew? Need A Ride?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 11-21-2016, 08:53 PM   #1
Ruby Red Lip

Default Looking for Fishing buddy...Niceville.

I am looking for someone to fish during the week and weekends off and on. Normally wife goes with me but she works mon-fri so I am left bored. I have a bad back and trying to launch and recover the boat by myself can be a pain in the rear. I have an 19 foot release with Yamaha f115. I have taken it 9 miles out in the gulf and managed to catch some decent fish. Looking for someone that might know what they are doing or just wants to go out and fish. I also fish inshore with it alot! Let me know if interested!!
Dustinf16 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-18-2016, 05:56 PM   #2
Cigar Minnow

Love to I have a 22ft century my name is Steve 361 673 2050
Spin6869 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-22-2016, 09:35 PM   #3
Cigar Minnow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dustinf16 View Post
I am looking for someone to fish during the week and weekends off and on. Normally wife goes with me but she works mon-fri so I am left bored. I have a bad back and trying to launch and recover the boat by myself can be a pain in the rear. I have an 19 foot release with Yamaha f115. I have taken it 9 miles out in the gulf and managed to catch some decent fish. Looking for someone that might know what they are doing or just wants to go out and fish. I also fish inshore with it alot! Let me know if interested!!
I'm in Niceville too, just below Bluewater Bay. I'm available during the week and often during the weekend. My wife and I just moved down here during the summer. She's usually working 6 days a week, but the move cost me my job so I have a lot of spare time on my hands. I have a 16' skiff of my own. I can also help launch a retrieve a boat bigger boat. Shoot me a message if you want to get out sometime.
IWanaGoFishing is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-26-2017, 12:11 PM   #4
Cigar Minnow

Default Weekends

I would love to catch a rid sometime. I just moved to Niceville from Maryland about a year ago. I have 4 yrs experience fishing inshore in the Chesapeake bay for flounder, drum, stripes, sheepshead, and cobia as a mate, and have logged hundreds of hrs trolling the mid Atlantic canyons for Pelagius. I am available just about any weekend and have gear all the way up to 80w trolling setups

I don't check this site as much as I should so feel free to email me donnyfrischholz@gmail.com

Donny
fishnutz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-18-2017, 09:29 PM   #5
Ruby Red Lip

I'm available during the week and weekends currently. Call 251-504-5699
livewildforlife is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pensacola Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
How Did You Find Us?
Tell us how you heard about Pensacola Fishing Forum.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.