Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

Trolling Reel Safety Lines(Leashes) For Sale

7K views 46 replies 13 participants last post by  oxbeast1210 
#1 · (Edited)
I am now taking orders for all colors of safety lines.

The safety lines are selling for $17 a piece plus shipping of $5.60. Shipping is combined for up to 8 leashes. Any color variation is available up to three colors. Lines can be made in 4, 6, and 8 foot lengths. They are constructed from USA made 550 paracord 7 strand. Each leash is doubled so the overall breaking strength is 1100lbs. The carabiner is a 6mm SS spring clip(pictured in the first photo). I no longer carry the old style caribiner. The ends of the leashes are a continuous adjustable loop. All products are made by me in my home. An example is provided below. If you would like a different variation I am happy to work with you, but it may change the overall price of the product (i.e. longer than 8' leash, more weaving, etc).

PM me if interested and provide the braid color along with the mainline colors desired.

Current color inventory:
Royal Blue
White
Carolina Blue
Orange
Black
Dark Grey
Light Grey/Silver
Red

Colors I do not have in stock take 3-4 days to arrive.

Wait time currently is around 5-10 days due to large demand.

Thank you,

Matt Watts
Pensacola, FL

See less See more
#25 ·
All, I will be returning from vacation tomorrow. I will contact everyone that has ordered leashes thus far by no later than Tuesday the 1st. If you do not hear from me by Tuesday, please PM me. Vacation was great but i am looking forward to getting to work. Fishing season is almost here!

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.