Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

penn 706 greenie

2K views 7 replies 2 participants last post by  R33lF1sh3r88 
#1 · (Edited)
For the next 24 hours I will let this reel go for 100 cash at my door or reasonable meeting spot to my house, after that I will be out of town I til no day and will probably no longer need to sell.

I have a green 706 for sale that is spoiled with 100yds of 20lb mono and topped with just over 300 yds of 65lbs power pro. Asking 125 firm, only reason for selling is unexpected road trip needing to be mad at the end of this week so hoping for quick sale. Text or call 8505258149 for pics,questions or purchasing.

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
Would possibly put it on a rod if the offer was good. I have a harnell blank that I got from a friends dad who has had it sitting in his rod room for many many years and never built it. I had it built at the beginning of the year and used it a few times this year during cobia season. As I do not know the exact model number I could not give you full specs on it but I can tell you it is 9ft and that about a 40lbs eat does not even bend it. As far as price goes for the combo I would like 375 or the rod alone 275.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.