Want to trade items to Yeti or smoker - Pensacola Fishing Forum

Go Back   Pensacola Fishing Forum > General Discussion > Various Items For Sale.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 08-20-2012, 09:36 PM   #1
White Marlin

Default Want to trade items to Yeti or smoker

All items are for sale for the right price, just make an offer. I can email or text pictures so PM me or post up here what you have or what you'd like pictures of and let's make a deal. The Yeti I'd like to a decent sized one 65-110qt(we can't all get what we want though.) We can mix/match, trade for one, or trade for all of the items I have
The items I have are:
A Schutt DNA football helmet
football pads
CB drumset
Nick Saban autographed LSU football

I have a Schutt DNA helmet with a blue helmet and gold facemask, used only one season and has only a few white scuffs on the helmet. I'm not sure what size but it fit me my freshman year of high school, I can check if you email me. I also have a pair of pads I believe are youth large but I will also check on those if you email me, they are in my closet and I'm not completely sure of the brand but they are in amazing condition.

I have a CB drum set that is sparkly blue in color. It is a 5pc set and will come with kick drum, two mounted toms, floor tom, and all hardware necessary for these. I'd prefer to keep the cymbal stands and kick pedal, but I will trade these also for the right item. It is a great beginner set and has not been played in years. The tom heads are all new if I remember correctly and were played on a time or two but that's it. It needs a new snare head but the one now is playable for a little while. It is all in great condition hardware wise.

I have a Nick Saban signed LSU football. It was from their national championship year in 2003. It is a two toned football, tan on bottom with white on top where it is signed. It will come with a football display case.
SouthAlabamaSlayer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-20-2012, 11:53 PM   #2
***Creepy A$$ Cracker***
White Marlin

So are you looking for a yeti and a smoker..?
MULLET HUNTER is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-21-2012, 12:26 AM   #3
White Marlin

I maybe about to buy a new grill/smoker so....I'll keep u posted.
marmidor is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-21-2012, 09:51 AM   #4
White Marlin

Quote:
Originally Posted by MULLET HUNTER View Post
So are you looking for a yeti and a smoker..?
Not necessarily, I'm looking for a Yeti or a smoker. I wouldn't trade all of this stuff for just one unless it was the holy grail of them. All this stuff together is worth about a grand. I'm posting this up just in case somebody finds it interesting and has one to trade.
SouthAlabamaSlayer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pensacola Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.