Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

Hydro Heater fer Sale!

2K views 17 replies 9 participants last post by  Jason 
#1 · (Edited)
Hydrocollator Steam Pack heating unit. It has the rack, 3 square pads, and 1 long pad (fer backs). Works perfect. Good fer the massage therapists or someone that just needs some heat to some aching bones...$60.00 or decent offer also
Text Font Material property Beige Wood

Metal Sink

Textile Linens

Room Machine Small appliance Kitchen appliance

See less See more
#3 ·
believe it or not that's what it's made for heating up body parts. I didn't know what is was so I looked it up. The metal box heats up the water. The cloth pieces are made for different parts of the body. You put them in the metal box & get them hot & put them on.

They aren't cheap either.

#6 ·
It's not a foot thing-a-ma-bobber....That joker wouldn't fit a kids feet! hahaha I think Jason II could put maybe a big toe in it... I plugged that joker in fer about 5 minutes and the water was HOT!!! Not sure what else you could use it fer though! I don't need it cause I have a hot tub!!!

I did pick up something else I may be calling or texting ya about though!!!

#10 ·
Somebody making candles might want that sq heater bucket.
Does it have adjustable temp. control?
I see a thermocouple in the bottom.

#15 ·
That's definitely a heating pad warmer for Physical and Occupational Therapists to use for patients. Got one just like it at work and it gets hot!!! Better have some good long handle tongs to pull a heating pad out of that bad boy. It's to be filled just over the heating elements then the lid closed to steam the pads. The pads don't go directly on the skin and are placed in a towel or pillow case and they hold the heat for a long time. Best thing for heat therapy. Great price Jason! :thumbsup:

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.