Yamaha 200TXRR for sale - Pensacola Fishing Forum

Go Back   Pensacola Fishing Forum > Boating Topics > Boats and Boat Parts For Sale

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 05-07-2009, 07:00 AM   #1
Ruby Red Lip

Default Yamaha 200TXRR for sale

I've repowered to a later 250 hp engine and have my old one for sale. It's a 1993 model Yamaha 200TXRR 25" shaft. $1500 OBO. Harness and controls not included.

It runs great and has good lower unit but one defect. The steering bracket is corroded and needs replaced. Part STEERING BRACKET <SPAN class=warning>[6E5-42510-05-EK] If you're handy you could get this going and have a great deal or just buy it for parts if you can use em. This engine does have a stainless shift shaft but apparently wasn't made with the later type corrosion resistent steering bracket.

Lower unit was pressure tested and the shaft bushing/bearings replaced about 3 years ago. Compression last tested was perfect. The engine probably doesn't have 5 hours on the water since then. (I know I need to use it!)

I can ship it at buyer's expense in the crate I received my new 250 in. I had my new one shipped to me for less than $300 from Dallas area to NE Alabama so I'm sure shipping to Pensacola would not be more. Or, I could possibly bring it down to you on one of my upcoming fishing trips to the area with a little comp for fuel.

I've attached some pics. The generalized brownish color over the powerhead is not corrosion; it's fogging oil applied by the previous owner as a preventive measure. More pics are available on request.

If you want to talk about it on the phone PM with your number and I'll contact you.

Steve
Attached Thumbnails
Yamaha 200TXRR for sale-post-removal-pics-002-jpg   Yamaha 200TXRR for sale-post-removal-pics-004-jpg   Yamaha 200TXRR for sale-post-removal-pics-006-jpg   Yamaha 200TXRR for sale-post-removal-pics-010-jpg  
Attached Images

steamin53 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-21-2009, 09:11 PM   #2
Ruby Red Lip

Default RE: Yamaha 200TXRR for sale

Somebody make me an offer I can't refuse!

Steve
Old 05-26-2009, 10:47 PM   #3
Quick
Trigger

Do you know how many hours are on the engine?
Old 08-20-2009, 08:44 PM   #4
Ruby Red Lip

Sorry bout the late reply. I've sent a pm to ya regarding the hours. I'm not certain of the hours. The meter stopped at about 500 but who knows. I can say it runs well. I occasionally had to clean the main jets because of the danged ethanol but once cleaned it ran like a top.

Steve

Edited to correct typo. Should have read 500 hours.
Old 02-12-2010, 12:47 AM   #5
Ruby Red Lip

This engine is still available in the crate ready to ship or deliver.... I've been lazy about putting it up on ebay... I hate doing that.

Steve
Old 02-22-2010, 01:28 AM   #6
Ruby Red Lip

SOLD

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pensacola Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.