ProSports 31' Monohull - Pensacola Fishing Forum

Go Back   Pensacola Fishing Forum > Boating Topics > Boats and Boat Parts For Sale

Like Tree1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 08-20-2012, 09:12 PM   #1
Snapper

Default ProSports 31' Monohull

I am in graduate school and have only been able to take my baby out 4 times in the last year, so I have to put her up for sale. I can't bear to watch her sit and not catch fish. I have it listed with anglersedge, so I will just cut and paste Bob's ad. Asking $49,785. If asking price is closing price, I will throw in a set of 5 Penn International 80's on Strike Zone trolling rods with interchangeable butts so you will be fully rigged for bluewater trolling!

This is a Pro Sports 3000 Center Console powered by twin Suzuki DF225 Four Strokes and includes a Magic Tilt trailer!

SPECIFICATIONS:
-LOA 30ft-11in
-Beam 10ft-11in
-Dead rise 23 degrees
-Weight 9,000 lbs
-Draft 18in
-Bridge clearance 9ft-4in
-Fuel tank 298gal
-Live-well 55gal
-Water tank 20gal

DETAILS:
-Hard-top with full curtain enclosures, Zip-down doors, winter covers
-Collapsible outriggers and center rigger
-Multiple rod holders
-Raymarine E120
-Autopilot
-DSM 300 in-hull transducer
-Navionics Platinum Plus Gulf of Mexico Card
-4kw 4ft open-array radar
-(2)VHF units
-EPIRB
-Gladiator Autopilot
-ST60 Tridata System
-Clarion CMD6 Radio and 4 speakers
-Electric Windlass
-Compass
-Spotlight
-Enclosed upper electronics box
-Enclosed center console with electric-flush head with macerator pump and holding tank
-30 gallon freshwater tank
-Saltwater wash down
-Dual tackle storage stations on either side of center console
-2 large aft fish boxes, 1 forward extra large fish box
-Extra large center live well and aft live well
-Dual bilge pumps
-Courtesy lights
-Bottom paint
-Trim tabs
-Seating for 9: 2 collapsible jump seats, collapsible aft bench seat, seating for 3 at center -console, and forward bench
-Bow cushions
-Cockpit Bolster
-Storage locker in center console
-T-bag with 6 life jackets, throw ring
-Pop-up cleats
-Triple-axle trailer with emergency kit containing extra bearings, hub, grease, etc

All maintenance has been maintained religiously and is up to date. I have all manuals, extra cables, even the shop manual for the motors so that you can perform your own maintenance. I will consider a partial trade for a 19-22ft center console. My friends and I have run multiple tuna/rig trips on this boat in past years and have caught all kinds of fish including Yellowfin tuna, Blue marlin, Wahoo, Mahi, and all varieties of bottom species as well. This boat has never left us stranded and has always performed. 220 mile round trips were not uncommon for tuna/rig trips with no problems. It is by far the best and most reliable boat I have ever owned. The beam is 11 feet wide, so it is a very stable boat if you get caught in big seas. Some of the newer boats with narrow beams tend to not be as stable. We have been caught in storms that caused tremendous seas, and I never felt unsafe in this vessel. Fuel burn rate varies depending on the load/seas, but average is 1.5-2 MPG. Sveral forum members have been out with me on this boat and can vouch for it and its ability to catch fish. Feel free to give me a call if you have any questions.

Bob Beal
(Two Zero Five) 2nine2-5766 (sorry, don't want the spambots getting my number!)

ProSports 31' Monohull-img_0073-jpg

ProSports 31' Monohull-img_0075-jpg

ProSports 31' Monohull-img_0079-jpg

ProSports 31' Monohull-img_0080-jpg

ProSports 31' Monohull-img_0081-jpg

ProSports 31' Monohull-img_0082-jpg

ProSports 31' Monohull-img_0083-jpg

Last edited by bellafishing; 08-20-2012 at 09:14 PM. Reason: Price!!
bellafishing is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-21-2012, 12:40 PM   #2
Mingo

Bump for a great boat, been out 150+ miles on this fishing machine. If I had mine sold I would love to get this one
Berry is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-21-2012, 06:12 PM   #3
Sailfish

Chaz with HellerHighWaters charters uses this same rig for his bizz Hell of a lot of boat for a 30. Does this one have the bunks down below?
dailysaw is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-01-2012, 02:59 PM   #4
Snapper

No, this one was custom ordered with just a head and storage in the console. I guess the original owner didn't want to mess with the extra weight of the air conditioner, fiberglass, etc... Chaz is a hell of a fisherman! He and I have been great friends for years. He actually bought that boat shortly after I bought mine. I highly recommend him as a charter captain. He will always find the fish!
Old 07-23-2014, 03:22 PM   #5
Mingo

Pulled up this OLD THREAD to ask if anyone has any information about this boat or 'bellafishing'. The boat is currently listed on Angler's Edge using the same photos and information as was posted here 2 years ago. Current price is $20k less than this thread price. The A E guy couldn't give me any information about the boat and suggested I call Bob. No luck reaching him.

I'm genuinely interested in the boat but now wondering if it's just a bullsh*t listing to drive search traffic to Angler's Edge website.

Does anyone know if bella still has this boat and is interested in selling?
piscator is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-23-2014, 03:25 PM   #6
White Marlin

Quote:
Originally Posted by piscator View Post
Pulled up this OLD THREAD to ask if anyone has any information about this boat or 'bellafishing'. The boat is currently listed on Angler's Edge using the same photos and information as was posted here 2 years ago. Current price is $20k less than this thread price. The A E guy couldn't give me any information about the boat and suggested I call Bob. No luck reaching him.

I'm genuinely interested in the boat but now wondering if it's just a bullsh*t listing to drive search traffic to Angler's Edge website.

Does anyone know if bella still has this boat and is interested in selling?
I think Angler's Edge is known for doing that kind of thing...
Wharf Rat is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-23-2014, 03:47 PM   #7
Snapper

Sorry, I haven't been on here in a while. The boat is still for sale. I have returned every phone call that has been sent my way, sorry if I somehow missed yours. The reson the price is dropped is because the starboard engine powerhead has blown. We were running acss the bay and it shut itself down. No check engine light, no oveheat, no oil alarm, nothing. I was quoted $6k for a new powerhead for the 225. The lower unit is fine. I have a cobia tower that comes with the boat as well as the dry storage curtains. The new price is $29k, blue book is $52. If you would like to see it, it's in Pace. My number is 205-292-576six.
Old 07-23-2014, 06:26 PM   #8
Mingo

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellafishing View Post
Sorry, I haven't been on here in a while. The boat is still for sale. I have returned every phone call that has been sent my way, sorry if I somehow missed yours. The reson the price is dropped is because the starboard engine powerhead has blown. We were running acss the bay and it shut itself down. No check engine light, no oveheat, no oil alarm, nothing. I was quoted $6k for a new powerhead for the 225. The lower unit is fine. I have a cobia tower that comes with the boat as well as the dry storage curtains. The new price is $29k, blue book is $52. If you would like to see it, it's in Pace. My number is 205-292-576six.
Thanks for the update. I'll give you a call in the next few days.
piscator is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-28-2014, 05:00 PM   #9
Sailfish

I left a message on your voice mail today. I'm very interested. I saw it on Boat Trade today as well.
Getsome is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-08-2014, 09:09 AM   #10
Sailfish

Great doing business with you Bob. Now I've got to get busy working on a boat.
Getsome is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pensacola Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.