Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

Loaded 2013 Sea Hunt BX-22 BR $52,000

3K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  Rabelrouzer 
#1 ·
Boat is in dry storage at Daybreak Marina. Need to sell asap. 2013 Sea Hunt BX-22 BR, Literally a "turn the key" boat. Everything you need to fish including safety gear, GPS numbers (for Venice and Pensacola), offshore and inshore fishing poles and tackle. This is the most loaded high end bay/offshore boat you will see and it fishes like a much bigger boat.We were regularly 10-35 miles south of Pensacola or Venice fishing the rigs out of South Pass. Very well maintained Yamaha 250 with around 200 hours only. In Pensacola we would run from the dock to the pass, out 20-30 miles, troll around and come back in on less than 30 gallons of fuel. This boat is incredibly efficient and rides like a dream. We were chased from 15 miles S of Pensacola pass all the way down to Destin due to storms and the boat handled great! Boat was $69K new.I can easily store (when fishing) 12+ poles out with a few left in the rod boxes. I store all my offshore/inshore gear and 15 offshore/inshore poles in the locked rod boxes! Big livewell holds up to 40 live cigar minnows all day long even in the heat. This is the perfect boat for FL or the gulf states! The boat is titled/registered in Texas however it is in a dry rack storage unit at Daybreak Marina in Pensacola, FL and the trailer is on property as well. 2013 Sea Hunt BX22-BR boat, 2013 Yamaha F250XCA outboard and Bear T/4 aluminum trailer.- Electronic controls (no cables)- HDS10 Lowrance GPS- 101 LB 36v Minnkota trolling motor w/iPilot- 3 battery bank w/ charger for trolling motor- NMEA Port- Underwater LED lights- 10' white blade power pole w/remote- VHF Radio + Antenna- Custom bow cushions- Full custom canvas cover- Lowrance Sirius WX module- 28 gallon aft and 18 gallon front livewells- Large aerated release well- Fold down rear seats- Infinity sound system- Fresh water washdown- Fiberglass T-TOP with LED lights and vapor mist cooling- Rear white T-Top lights- Backrest w/ Bolsters- Yamaha Command Link Gauges- 53 gallon fuel tank- 192 qt insulated bow storage- Anchor locker w/ anchor and 200' rope. 202 Engine Hours.

Contact dwpewitt@yahoo.com or txt me @ 214-682-0802

See less See more
#5 ·
Nice boat! I would have given this a serious look a few weeks ago, but I ordered a 2016 25' version of it that is due in 2 weeks from now. I am from Denver with a vacation house in Pensacola. I am trying to gear up my new boat with Rods, reels and all tackle. Are you interested in selling off all that separately? If so let me know I might be able to get my son in law who lives down there to come take a look at what you have

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.