Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

36 Palmetto CC

6K views 12 replies 12 participants last post by  WhyMe 
#1 · (Edited)
2000 Palmetto 360 Custom
36 Ft Center Console

I bought this boat 4 years ago and completely overhauled it. All electronics, are new, all new pumps and electric motors and a custom built, backlit switch panel. New hubs and springs on the trailer. I am wanting to sell as I have too many toys and not enough time.

Powered by twin ultra-reliable Yamaha 250hp OX-66s. Cruises at 36MPH loaded with 6 people, gear and 600lb of ice. Top speed is 55mph and fuel, burn at cruise is approx. 1.2 mpg. Has twin fuel tanks for a total of 240 gallons. New fuel management senders and gauges, as well as new tachs. Sorry don’t know the hours on the motors, but bring your mechanic for inspection. Motors were re-painted last year.

Electronics consist of Garmin 740 and a Garmin 741XS. The boat is equipped with 3 transducer, a professionally installed 1KW Bronze Airmar Thru-Hull, a 600W thru-hull and a transom mount CHIRP transducer. Radar is a 24NM Garmin color HD. Autopilot by Sitex. VHF is a Garmin VHF100.

Fishing equipment includes Taco 15ft top mounted riggers.

Center console is wired and plumbed for an electric head, which I have, with a new motor installed. I never put it back in the boat as we use the room for storage. Talking of storage, 2 huge forward fish boxes, which will easily take 700lb of ice each. Rear box is connected to a macerator pump. 50 gallon fresh water tank plus salt water wash-down. Transom has a 50 gallon lighted live well with duel pumps. There is a bait station with sink and wash-down also built into the transom. All lights were replaced with LED lights, including 3 spreader lights. All for batteries were recently replaced. There are in-deck rod lockers on both sides of the boat. A large anchor locker contains 600ft of rode and a fortress aluminum anchor.

This boat is ideal for offshore Tuna fishing, it has the speed, stability and storage to run 6 people offshore in comfort.

Asking $42,000 OBO. Boat is located in Pensacola, FL

PM me for more details.

I tried to upload photos, but couldn't upload anything above 150KB. PM me an e-mail address, or phone number if you want photos or to talk about this boat.

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.