25' Kencraft Buxton Pilot House/Cummins Diesel/Tuna Tower w/ Controls - Pensacola Fishing Forum

Go Back   Pensacola Fishing Forum > Boating Topics > Boats and Boat Parts For Sale

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 05-22-2009, 12:02 PM   #1
Trigger

Default 25' Kencraft Buxton Pilot House/Cummins Diesel/Tuna Tower w/ Controls

</DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=5 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top width="5%" colSpan=2>25' Kencraft Buxton Pilot House Cummins Tower Parker </TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top align=left><TD colSpan=2>Vehicle Description </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top align=left><TD width=8>
</TD><TD width=770>

1990 25' KENCRAFT BUXTON PILOT HOUSE / CUMMINS DIESEL

1995 LOAD MASTER DUAL AXLE ALUMINUM TRAILER

ENGINE: Single Cummins 6bt 210hp w just under 1400 hours. Very reliable and maintained maticulously. Engine had a brand new water pumpinstalled at 1200 hours and painted with Awlgrip. Engine comes with two extra impellers. This engine does not burn any oil or smoke! Bring your mechanic to inspect it. I can't say enough about the engine and how well it runs. New valve cover gaskets were intsalled in March also.

RUNNING GEAR: ZF 220A 1.6:1 Tranny is solid with no noises or leaking oil. When I purchased the boat it had a small leak around the main output shaft and I had it removed and a gasket kit along with a new main bearing installed by Clutch Products. This solved the problem. When the running gear was out I aslo had a new Flex Plate installed along with a new 1.25" shaft made by Bay Machine Shop along with a newshaft bearing installed. This was all done in last 3 years. The prop is a 4 blade Nibral that is new last year and also comes with a 3 blade Nibral that is only two years old that has not been used more than 50 hours. The Prop is fully protected by a stainless skeg/rudder shoe

STEERING: When I purchased the boat it had rack and pinion steering and replaced it with Hynautic Hydaraulic Steering. I used the H-21 Helms that are for large boats along with a monster ram for the rudder. This was kind of over kill but I knew the Hynautic Steering from previous boat andit is proven.

Electrical: Boat has 3 Deep Cycle batteries one is the house battery and the other 2 are for starting the engine.After everything is up and running I use all three at once to be chargedby a commercial 60 amp alternator that is new in January of 2008. There is a commercial two bank battery charger onboard. The switch panel for all dc accesories is only3months old and isset-upperfect. All running lights, cabin lights, and spreader light are new within the last year. Lenco Trim Tabs new in 2007

Tower: I had the upper station of the tower rebuilt in January of 2008 with a nice couch to relax while site fishing for cobia.

Trailer:1995 LoadMaster Dual Axle Aluminum Trailer that has high bunks for the Skeg clearance. The trailer is rated for 7000lbs. It has not been titledbecause I live 5 blocks from the boat ramp, but I have a billof sale where I purhased it.The Boat stays in the water 6 months and on the trailer 6 months.

Pilot House: The inside was redone this past winter with new windows, awlgrip paint, durabak non skid, and new controls for the engine along with someadditional seating on the port side with some storage. TheCaptainsChair is also new along with the pedestal.

Hull: The bottom was completely stripped in October of 2008 and epoxy 235 barriercoat was applied along with Interlux Ablative bottom paint.

ELECTRONICS: Furuno FCV-1100 commercial bottom machine with a 1000kw transducer (amazing machine), Garmin Gps, Icom Vhf, and a Side Sonar made by Aqua Star that has two transducer (1 for scanning and 1 for looking down) JBL ipod/Sirius Radio paid up until April 2010. Radar in picture is not included (it quit working last year)

Extras:35 gallon livewell, Saltwater wash down, life jackets, 500' rode w/ anchor, fire extinguishers, and Horn

PERFORMANCE: Fuel is burn is 5 gallons and hour at 18 knots at 2150 Rpm. This is boat will surprise everyone with the economy of the fuel burn.

This boat is a proven fish catching machine! It is safe and rides well. When it gets nasty and all the center consoles that run 30 knots have to slow down this boat will pass them at its steady 18 knots with minimum fuel burn. I take my 3 and 4 year old out all the time and it makes a great boat for the family and the serious fisherman. I am very reluctant to sell because the money and hardwork I have invested. However, I am downsizing to something small that I can handle with just me and the kids. Please Call Mark @850 777-4455 with any questions $25,000 Will consider trade for 22'-24' center console</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></DIV>Contact Mark: PM, Phishown@comcast.net or 850-777-4455</DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV>
Attached Thumbnails
25' Kencraft Buxton Pilot House/Cummins Diesel/Tuna Tower w/ Controls-picture-018-jpg   25' Kencraft Buxton Pilot House/Cummins Diesel/Tuna Tower w/ Controls-picture-021-jpg   25' Kencraft Buxton Pilot House/Cummins Diesel/Tuna Tower w/ Controls-picture-019-jpg   25' Kencraft Buxton Pilot House/Cummins Diesel/Tuna Tower w/ Controls-picture-013-jpg   25' Kencraft Buxton Pilot House/Cummins Diesel/Tuna Tower w/ Controls-picture-009-jpg  

25' Kencraft Buxton Pilot House/Cummins Diesel/Tuna Tower w/ Controls-picture-017-jpg  
Jive Turkey is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-22-2009, 12:31 PM   #2
***Creepy A$$ Cracker***
White Marlin

Default RE: 25' Kencraft Buxton Pilot House/Cummins Diesel/Tuna Tower w/ Controls

iSN'T THAT TIM ASTIN'S OLD BOAT?

The Road Goes On Forever And The Party Never Ends.....
MULLET HUNTER is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-22-2009, 06:39 PM   #3
Trigger

Default RE: 25' Kencraft Buxton Pilot House/Cummins Diesel/Tuna Tower w/ Controls

If he is from Milton and kept the boat at Nichols Marina....that is the boat with much invested since.
Old 05-23-2009, 12:18 AM   #4
***Creepy A$$ Cracker***
White Marlin

i have put many hours inon that boat , and put many acobia in the fish box..... good little diesel boat right there.......

The Road Goes On Forever And The Party Never Ends.....
MULLET HUNTER is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-23-2009, 12:38 AM   #5
Trigger

That looks like a badass fishin machine. Lot's of room to fish! Good luck. Wish I were in the market!
SPECKDECK is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-23-2009, 06:52 AM   #6
Sailfish

Looks like it would make a good dive boat also. Bump
kahala boy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-23-2009, 04:05 PM   #7
Snapper

Guess I missed the asking price...Any pics of motor, cabin and it sitting on the trailer ?
GoneCoastal is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-23-2009, 05:06 PM   #8
Sailfish

It's on Craig's List for $25,900... so I'm guessing it's $25K OBO...
REEL STAMAS is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-23-2009, 05:46 PM   #9
Trigger

Here are some more pics
Attached Thumbnails
25' Kencraft Buxton Pilot House/Cummins Diesel/Tuna Tower w/ Controls-img_4241-jpg   25' Kencraft Buxton Pilot House/Cummins Diesel/Tuna Tower w/ Controls-picture-003-jpg   25' Kencraft Buxton Pilot House/Cummins Diesel/Tuna Tower w/ Controls-picture-005-jpg   25' Kencraft Buxton Pilot House/Cummins Diesel/Tuna Tower w/ Controls-p1002544-jpg  
Old 05-23-2009, 09:54 PM   #10
White Marlin

Very nice boat...nothing like the comfort of a pilot house boat. tht
Mike aka FishWerks is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pensacola Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.