Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

14' Lee Craft stick steer / 50 hp Johnson

6K views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  Mike Moore 
#1 · (Edited)
Boat sits entirely to much to justify keeping. Had Kenny tune up the motor and replace water pump at Emerald Coast before they closed. I've owned the boat since new. Sits on galvanized trailer in great shape. Has motorguide wireless trolling motor I bought used off pff and installed but never used. Expected fading and knicks for age boat but very good condition. Have not run this season. Just don't have the time. Will upload pics tomorrow. Title in hand.

Disclaimer: this boat is freakin scary fast and not suitable for the inexperienced boater!

$2500 no trades SOLD

Mike Moore
850-698-3425

#5 ·
Wirelessly posted (Air Force 1)

Mike Moore said:
Boat sits entirely to much to justify keeping. Had Kenny tune up the motor and replace water pump at Emerald Coast before they closed. I've owned the boat since new. Sits on galvanized trailer in great shape. Has motorguide wireless trolling motor I bought used off pff and installed but never used. Expected fading and knicks for age boat but very good condition. Have not run this season. Just don't have the time. Will upload pics tomorrow. Title in hand.

Disclaimer: this boat is freakin scary fast and not suitable for the inexperienced boater!

$2500 no trades

Mike Moore
850-698-3425
I had this same boat with a 3ccylinder 40 horse Mercury, tiller handle, jack plate, tilt and trim. It would fly!

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.