Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

06' Majek RFL (Redfish Line)

5K views 15 replies 6 participants last post by  kerrdog 
#1 ·
My good buddy in Texas is putting his boat on the market. Thought I would post it on here to try and help. It as an awesome flats boat.

07' Majek RFL (Redfish Line)

06' 90hp ETEC

Magnum single axle trailer

Custom Leaning Post with Foot-rest and rod holders

Huge Livewell

Bob's Jack Plate

tackle tray's in console

Life Jackets and anchor included

40 gal. Fuel tank

This boat runs great and runs in 6 inches of water. Spent a lot of days on it chasing tailing reds and huge winter trout!!!!

Sorry, But Macho does not come with the boat....

This boat has a serioius tunnel. Runs from stern for about 2/3 the entire LOA of the boat.....NASTY SHALLOW running boat

Here is a link to the Majek web-page http://www.secretsoftheoutdoors.com/majekboats.htm

Texas boat Building at it's finest!!!!!!!!!!!!

See less See more
#4 ·
For any of you guys that aren't familiar with Majek's they are stinking phenominal flats boats! I have become very familiar with them since I moved to Texas this summer. Extremely good looking boats. If I had the money, I would own a Majek RFL. Someone will be very happy with this boat

#14 ·
Why wait on that larger boat. I believe you and I could work out a deal. I have a Baha Cruisers 296 King Cat for sale that I can't use on the lakes where I moved to in Georgia but I could use a Flats Boat. There are pictures of my boat here on the PFF. If you are interested send me a PM.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.