Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

Raymarine Dragonfly 4 Sonar

786 views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  Low_Sky 
#1 ·
Just sold my Outback and rigging out my new kayak. Wondering if anyone has had any experience with the Raymarine Dragonfly 4 sonar ?? Took a look at one this morning and it seemed simple enough to operate, good picture quality, etc.. Just looking for a little feedback on one of these before buying one. Thanks for any advice on these.

#3 ·
Sounds good. That's what I need ....something simple to operate !! LOL
I looked at the demo model in the store and it seemed to have very clear images and was simple to operate without reading an encyclopedia of information to figure out how to turn the thing on. I'm going to take another look at this one and one or two more tomorrow and make a decision. Just wanted a little feedback from someone that has used one. Thanks for the help.

#6 ·
I use a Dragonfly 7 in Alaska and I love it. I troll with a downrigger in up to 200' and it works great. I don't even need the depth counters on my other gear, since I can get my exact depth off the dragonfly. I use mine almost exclusively in sonar/chart mode, so I have nothing to say about the downscan function.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.