Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

Destin Area Kayak Partner

1K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  cmg76 
#1 ·
Hi everyone I just joined the forum and moved to Destin a few months ago from Arkansas. I recently got interested in saltwater kayak fishing, being from Arkansas this is all new to me other than doing some surf fishing during vacation over the years. Is there anyone in the Destin area who would be willing to meet up to fish sometime and teach a newbie a few things about the art of kayak fishing? :D
Thanks!

#2 ·
What part of AR u from? I live in Benton, AR but visit and yak fish the destin / sea grove / 30A area atleast a couple times a year. I will be down for a week in may. We will be staying in sea grove on 30A. I will be more than happy to show you what little I know about the area. I fish both off the beach and in some of the bays around there. Just message me and I will be more than happy to help any way I can. I am envious of u living in that area.

Woo pig

#3 ·
Hey man, I'm currently in the Destin area, but will be moving to Pensacola later on this summer. Even after I move, I'll still happily come back to Destin for some good fishing. I'd like to link up with a couple folks to get offshore a few times this summer. I'll send you my contact info.

Rob

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.