Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

At 3mile

755 views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  jmunoz 
#1 ·
Me and another forum member are headed that way it should be like glass by about 11ish. Come on if u wanna join. Launching on gb side

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

#4 ·
Aight here we go. Got out there with hooked4life Im not shure when we launched I think it was before ten. Well the wind was blowing and water wasn't to nice but doable. staring fishing and hooked was on a fish within the first ten minutes landed him and it was a slot. As for me i couldn't get a bit to save me life. I eventually hooked up on a nice bull and then another slot red shortly after and then another hour or two without nothing and finally about 1 the wind layed down and the water got nice and they started eating I hooked up with prolly five fish with a mix of hooks getting bent and them spitting the hook I didn't land none of em I was getting frustrated to say the least. Finally I land another bull by this time it's around 230 hooked4life hooked up an a few more and we called it a night around 3. Had to get up at 8 to go work and now I'm about to take a nap I'm tired. Lol. I didn't take a pic off all them but did get a few

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.