Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

place to hunt

612 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Brandon_SPC 
#1 ·
Well I'm settled in finally and missed this past years hunting. I'm way down here in perdido bay area so where should I start looking for a spot to hunt deer this year? I have a couple days off during the week so I can go look around.

#2 ·
There's a honker of a 10 point living in the ECUA property at the corner of Blue angel and Lillian... might have to do a little bit of trespassing to get em though! (I don't condone this, lol)

Perdido management area is up the road a bit, 30 minutes away or so.

If you have an Alabama license, there's an AL WMA just on the other side of Lillian bridge... you can whack them nannies during rifle season too.

I lived over near the Dogtrack up until December, I love that side of town but it wasn't convenient for my hunting travels at all!

#3 · (Edited)
There's a honker of a 10 point living in the ECUA property at the corner of Blue angel and Lillian... might have to do a little bit of trespassing to get em though! (I don't condone this, lol)

Perdido management area is up the road a bit, 30 minutes away or so.

If you have an Alabama license, there's an AL WMA just on the other side of Lillian bridge... you can whack them nannies during rifle season too.

I lived over near the Dogtrack up until December, I love that side of town but it wasn't convenient for my hunting travels at all!
What WMA is it? Maybe paying the out of state fee would equaling out driving to Blackwater every weekend because I live about 7 miles from the Alabama line.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.