Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

Paid hunt for next year?

959 views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  mackdaddy06 
#1 ·
Me and a couple of buddies are wanting to go on a good paid deer hunt next year and just looking for any suggestions/info that any of you may have. I have never hunted anywhere other than florida and alabama and would love to have the opportunity to shoot a 130-140" buck and to experience some actual rutting activity. Not looking to spend an arm and a leg but dont mind paying a reasonable amount for a good trip. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have looked on the internet for countless hours but i would like to actually talk to people that have had success before spending my money. Thanks

#2 ·
My cousin has 40,000 acres in Brady Texas he has guides that he pays to run the ranch. His name is Billy Moye, actually talked with him today the have been shooting bruisers. Just not my thing..... Here is his website: www.hurricanehunts.com give him a shout!

#4 ·
I also have a very good family friend that has a 4000acre dairy farm in Kansas. They also kill some bruisers if you want to go that route. Bow, gun, muzzle loader. If your intrested shoot me a PM i will pass along his contact info. They try and get me to go both places frequently. I have killed many deer and have lost intrest in shooting them. But I will drive across country to shoot anything with feathers.....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.