Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

Moultrie D-500

2K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  damnifino3 
#1 ·
Bought a new game camera today from Walmart. I bought the Moultrie D 500 for 50 bucks I've heard a lot of bad things about these cameras and a lot of people praise em but I thought for the $50 it can't hurt. I bought a Tasco game camera 2 years ago and that camera has run like a champ. I wanted to get another one of those but they've changed the whole thing it only takes pictures doesn't take video and you can't program it from the model itself you have to plug it into a computer which is a pain in the butt. I'm going to take 1 of them out to blackwater next weekend and do a little scouting for the season and I figure if somebody steals it I haven't lost a lot of money. Maybe I can get it set up high enough or maybe chain it to a tree make it a little harder for em anyway. I'm impressed with the quality of pictures and videos the Moultrie takes however so we'll see how it holds up.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.