Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

Molino Trespasser

4K views 23 replies 19 participants last post by  NoMoSurf 
#1 ·
Checked my camera on my private property that I own up here in Molino up the road from my house. I took the camera off the tree and hit power turn it off and to my surprise it turned on and took my picture.

I took the card out and had 2 pictures, one was me and the other was a sorry trespasser. The card had almost 100 pictures on it when I put it in the camera. So the sorry scum deleted all the pictures and turned the camera off. Little did he know that this camera has a 30 second delay before it turns off, so it took his picture trying to leave.

If anyone recognizes this guy or the 4-wheeler in the Molino area let me know. There were also a set of truck tires going thru my freshly disced fire break, so my guess if they shot one at night and saw the LED's on the camera and came back to delete the evidence. One of the neighbors said he has been hearing some shooting at night.

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
The only good thing going for me is that there aren't too many around Molino dressing like that. I can assure you I will interrogate anyone I see wearing a Chicago Bulls hat:mad:. I have already talked to a buddy with FWC and they are going to start patrolling it pretty hard

#9 ·
Several things that would seem that the FWC could have a talk with this guy. Great pic of the ATV. Shows the person to have a smaller frame. Shows to be a male. ATV so probably lives fairly close. To take the time to delete instead of steal,had to know something about game cams. Hunter or hunters son ??

I hate this style of tresspasser. Good luck in finding who this POS really is. Should be a $200. fine that is handed straight to the landowner. --- SAWMAN

#12 ·
Most likely lives in close proximity to your property and is operating a Kawasaki Prairie ATV.
Either skipped school, or recently out of school.
I bet if you took a blown up picture of that around the neighborhood you would find out.

Makes you wonder if he may be poaching on your property as well.

#16 ·
Do what a friend of mine did. Had someone empty his card all the time. Put blackout high up in tree to watch other camera. 12 year old kid on 4x4 stops make faces at camera then deletes card. Caught on other camera. He new who the kid was and talked to his parents about it. Got all his firewood cut free for the winter. His dad said if he shows up without invite he will do any and all chores for you. Nice that a parent wanted to correct the kid. Don't think the kid will do that again.

#18 ·
He wasn't just joyriding, there were a set of truck tire tracks going thru the fire break as well. I have the property posted very clearly with no trespassing signs. Neighbor said he has been hearing some shooting back there but hasn't been able to catch them yet. Neighbor said he will now be on the lookout for the 4-wheeler.

Luckily I had the camera and the ladder stand locked to the tree, unfortunately he could still get the memory card out. I have now changed the camera so that he cant get the camera open to get the memory card out.

I met with FWC yesterday and gave him the picture and told him to do whatever he needed to catch the guy. Next step is printing the picture and I will post it at Jimmy's Grill, Fran's Diner, and Barnes Feed Store

#20 ·
And you are 100% certain it is not the neighbor or his kid?

#21 ·
After we found people trespassing on our plots, we put all our cameras in steel lock boxes, and bolted them to the trees. They'd have to cut the tree or shoot the camera thru the box to destroy the evidence then.
Good luck with finding your offender.

#24 ·
I have some land about 4 hours away that I had not been to in a couple of years. Went to hunt it last fall. I found 2 newly cut dirt roads, a shooting house with posts set in concrete, and two game cameras. I let them take my pics and left them for the trespassers to see. I reported it to the Game warden for the area. Oh and there was an illegal hog trap there too. It is illegal to trap hogs in AL national forests. Game warden said he would "take care of it". haha Last time I went, all stuff was gone except shooting house. It had been derelict for some time...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.