Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

Last year elk hunting success

658 views 6 replies 7 participants last post by  daniel9829 
#1 ·
It was a tough hunt in CO, but scored a monster on the last day. Was a long ride back to Florida, though.

Attachments

See less See more
#3 · (Edited)
LOL , would have needed a front end loader to get it up there.

Little ******* in all of us :thumbsup:
I got Cursed at , the Finger , Thumbs up with cheers , women hiding their Children's eyes back in the day as the old Honda chugged along dragging hooves.

Attachments

#5 ·
I love Elk, they are truly awesome animals for their size and beauty.
When I was driving long haul, I was up in Colorado and had to stop for a herd on a small highway. Now I'm sitting in the cab of a Kenworth T600 and I had an Elk staring at me at eye level. That puts his head at like 8' or so.
I'd love to go on a guided Elk hunt, it's on my bucket list.

#7 ·
Chile I worked for Saunders Leasing back in the early 80's. One fall I had a driver who got nervous while waiting on a harem of female cross the road and he hammered down on the air horn. He then fired up to him a huge Bull. He came and faced his Kenworth 900 he bugled and stamped. Well the driver tooted the airhorn again next thing he knows the Bull charges and procedes destroy the radiator. He wound up after 4-5 minuted that the Bull won and left leaving the driver sitting and cannot leave and 100 or more from the nearest place that can do anything. After about 3000.00 repair we got the truck back in ground. One of the funny stories in my trucking history.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.