Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

Found something in my truck

2K views 12 replies 12 participants last post by  gman2525 
#1 ·
I was cleaning all my hunting stuff out of my truck, and guess what I found?

My back seat. :rolleyes:

#6 ·
I love having my camper shell on my truck. All of my gear can stay safely back there locked up. That's not to say that my back seat does not get covered with stuff. But I usually can finally take the family in the truck again after hunting season. During hunting season, the car seats are useful for holding hunting gear from rolling around!

#7 ·
hahaha, my back porch is my hunting gear lair!!!! Ole lady hates hunting season cause all the clothes/boots/stands and since Logan is hunting it's all X2!!!! Bout time to spring clean so I can pile up my fishing gear!!!! hahahaha

#8 ·
Ill give you guys a heads up on junk accumulation. Yes in the end it is all cheap junk. Build a big garage, thats what I did 20 x 32. Now its almost full and I dont hunt anymore.

#10 ·
I had a friend who had an SUV and he never unloaded his hunting stuff. Never. It stayed back there year round. It was a mess. When he sold the vehicle and cleaned it out he found a video camera and Swarovski binoculars that he thought had been stolen a few years ago and a watch that his wife had been missing.

#11 ·
Hell that comes with old age. You should see the back of my truck. Jacks, tools,fish knives, fish scales (not the ones that weigh fish) and plenty of sand and dirt. Take 20 minutes if someone wanted in the back seat.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.