Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

Blue water hunting club/2 members needed

2K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  BobbyD 
#1 ·
off atmore hwy and 29 old management area, entrance is by the water tower on atmore hwy. we had some members drop out at last moment and have 2 openings available rt now. there is a 4 pt one side rule we just steped up to that this yr ,was 6 pt or better. personally i have shot some nice deer from here and now see a few other ones(last season) on cam and that others have gotten that are nice. the fee is $925.00 a yr. we have hog deer and turkey and are family oriented your kids under 18 and wife can hunt your section.guest have a 20$ fee,
feel free to give the pres dwayne a call for any info
Dwayne 850-698-1913 not to late though folks
or give me a pm or a ring richard 850-380-2881(definately not to late though please as i have a sick child and tend to him in the evening time alot) if ya have some questions, for showing call dwayne he lives closer to the club
hope to see some of yall in the woods this year and hope to get out more myself this season, already have to urge to get out there just to see friends again
the mounts are from when it was management the live pics are of course since being a club

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
Warrior, I wont ask the details, but I hope your youngin gets better and has a speedy recovery. With that being said, I am already in a club, but if you dont mind I may get in touch with you at some point this fall and come over and hunt with ya for a weekend. I always enjoy hunting with new folks (especially if they are good people)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.