INTERNATIONAL UPDATE - Pensacola Fishing Forum

Go Back   Pensacola Fishing Forum > Blue Water Fishing > Blue Water Reports

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 06-23-2009, 01:33 PM   #1
Trigger

Default INTERNATIONAL UPDATE

PHONE HAS BEEN RINGING OFF THE HOOK TODAY, PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO BEAT THE EARLY ENTRY DEADLINE TO SAVE MONEY!! REMINDER TO BE ELGIBLE FOR EARLY ENTRY REFUND DRAWING IT NEEDS TO BE POSTMARKED BY JUNE 24TH (TOMMORROW)!!IT ALSO SAVE ABOUT $200 DOLLARS ALSO!!

IF YOU WANT TO USE A CREDIT CARD YOU MAY CALL THE PBGFC @ 850-453-4638 AND DO IT OVER THE PHONE!! IF YOU DO IT BY TOMMORROW(JUNE 24TH)YOU ARE STILL ELGIBLE FOR DISCOUNT ($860.00 FOR 4ANGLERS)AND DRAWING!! ALSO YOU MAY REGISTER @ CAPTAINS MEETING AS WELL!

SOME OF THE WINNERS FROM BILOXI AND EMERALD COAST ARE ALREADY IN!! JUST TO NAME A FEW!

SEA HUNTER-BLUE MARLINWINNER OF BILOXI

FIRST CHOICE- 1ST AND 3RD TUNA EMERALD COAST

REEL ADDICTION- 2ND DOLPHIN, 2ND WAHOO, 3RD CATCH&RELEASE EMERALD COAST

I HAVE SEVERAL MORE AND I HAVE TALKED TO "THE BLUEWATER GODS" AND BY NEXT WEEK THEY HAVE PROMISED THERE WILL BE COBALT BLUE WATER @ THE "EDGE":letsdrink

SO WHO ELSE IN OR PLANNING ON IT!!

WWW.PBGFC.COM
bully48 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-23-2009, 01:52 PM   #2
Grouper

Default RE: INTERNATIONAL UPDATE

If all goes well, gladiator will be making it's International debut. Looking forward to it:usaflag
daddytime is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-23-2009, 02:06 PM   #3
Trigger

daddytime , check your pm and i hope all goes well with the work on the gladiator we sure missed you last we week @ the JR. Angler tourney:usaflag
Old 06-23-2009, 07:10 PM   #4
Trigger

FEW MORE WINNERS I FORGOT TO LIST THAT ARE ALREADY ENTERED!!

"YOU NEVER KNOW!" FIRST PLACE DOLPHIN- EMERALD COAST

"LADY ANN"- THIRD PLACE TUNA - BILOXI

THESE ARE JUST SOME OF THE ONES FROM LAST WEEK THAT I RECEIVED I HAVE A BUNCH MORE JUST HAVENT PROCESSED THEM YET! SO DONT FREAK OUT IF YOU HAVE SENT YOURS IN AND DONT SEE YOUR NAME!!

ALSO, THE "LUNA SEA" WAS THE WINNER OF OUR ENTRY FOR 2009 TOURNEY DRAWING FROM LAST YEARS AWARDS BRUNCH!!:usaflag

WWW.PBGFC.COM
Old 06-23-2009, 07:27 PM   #5
Sailfish

We may be stepping in water over our heads. But we sent our entry fee in so I guess we will sea what happens next week. Good Luck to all . I would love to see a 1000# marlin from some one. Gene and Crew
Old 06-23-2009, 07:35 PM   #6
Trigger

THANK YOU GENE!! WHAT BOAT ARE YOU GOING TO BE ON?? WITH THE TUNA DOLPHIN WAHOO AGGREGATE DIVISION ANYBODY HAS A CHANCE NO MATTER SIZE OF BOAT!! LOOK UNDER PINNED TOPIC ON PRE=TOURNAMENT TALK TO SEE HOW A SMALL BOAT COULD DO VERY WELL IN THIS TOURNEY!!:usaflag

WWW.PBGFC.COM
Old 06-23-2009, 07:35 PM   #7
Sailfish

Quote:
recess (6/23/2009)We may be stepping in water over our heads. But we sent our entry fee in so I guess we will sea what happens next week. Good Luck to all . I would love to see a 1000# marlin from some one. Gene and Crew

Your own advice gene.Never know unless you go.LOL

If there is any boats fishing this tourney that need a hand i can be a big help.finances are keepiong me from entering but if anyone needs someone to help set the spreads,clear grass,gaff fish I would be more than happy to go along.I really need to get out of the house.

I dont talk much and can stay out of the way untill someone needs me.

Dont want no part of the cut just want to be on the water watching baits pulled behind the boat.I have a bunch of good lures also including some good wahoo stuff and a few marlin lures i can bring along.All tournement rigged
-=Desperado=- is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-23-2009, 07:48 PM   #8
Trigger

:usaflagHERE ARE A FEW MORE PROCESSED SOME YOU WILL RECOGNIZE FROM THE FORUM!!

"TEAM SHANKSTA"

"TEAM TRIPLE XXX"

"GUNFIGHTER"

"BUY THE YARD"

"RESTITUTION III"

WWW.PBGFC.COM
Old 06-23-2009, 08:01 PM   #9
White Marlin

Quote:
i ?!u?d ?uop (6/23/2009)
Quote:
recess (6/23/2009)We may be stepping in water over our heads. But we sent our entry fee in so I guess we will sea what happens next week. Good Luck to all . I would love to see a 1000# marlin from some one. Gene and Crew
Your own advice gene.Never know unless you go.LOL

If there is any boats fishing this tourney that need a hand i can be a big help.finances are keepiong me from entering but if anyone needs someone to help set the spreads,clear grass,gaff fish I would be more than happy to go along.I really need to get out of the house.
I dont talk much and can stay out of the way untill someone needs me.

Dont want no part of the cut just want to be on the water watching baits pulled behind the boat.I have a bunch of good lures also including some good wahoo stuff and a few marlin lures i can bring along.All tournement rigged
Will not trying to be rude, BUT for some reason thats hard to believe :moon

j/k.....hope you guys tear em up
bluffman2 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-23-2009, 08:02 PM   #10
Sailfish

Quote:
bully48 (6/23/2009)THANK YOU GENE!! WHAT BOAT ARE YOU GOING TO BE ON AND WHAT SIZE??
Our boat is a 31 T Contender. And my normal crew of Tim,Rob Brad and myself. You can not miss it's color, gel coat Purple with Black mercs. I hope we did not jinx the event with bad weather. We have a new crewmember of 7 months. And since he came aboard every time we go with him we incounter bad weather. But the three times he has missed fishing with us the weather has been great. We are going to take him to a witch doctor next week in N.O. We are a loyal crew and will not cast him adift (but we have thought about it offshore). If we do have bad weather, well let just say a human sacrafice may be in order . Tight lines. Let's go fishing. Gene

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pensacola Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.