Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

pre report

1K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  Ocadmirer 
#1 ·
going to fort pickens after dinner taking mullet will post report in the morning

#2 ·
Was at FP Pier this afternoon. The surf was washing onto the road in some spots and when we were leaving there was a 1/4 mile stretch of road that was about 2-4 inches deep. They had some cars stopped at the gate. Looked like they weren't letting them in. Don't know if it was the water or if they didn't have a night owl pass.
Anyway, It was kinda slow at the pier. Just missed 2 nice flounder. Caught a nice red snapper but he was a couple inches short (and out of season). Had 4 live cig's cut in half. Guess I should've had a stinger on my leader. The bright spot was some guy was catching mullet just cause he liked it. After emptying a couple of "net loads" back into the bay we asked if we could have some if caught any more. We left with 35 mullet thanks to the "I catch mullet because It's fun" guy.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.