Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

anybody going to sykes pier today?

2K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  SpeckWrecker 
#1 ·
Thinking about going and trying my luck out at sykes today but not sure if it would be worth it . But would still like to go and see if anyone else is gonna be out there in the cold today. Shoot me a pm if you are gonna be out there maybe we can meet up and share fishing tips

#7 ·
Well as it turned out i ended up not going out to sykes decided to hit mulat bayou with the girlfriend and take out the dingy boat with some live shrimp i trolled spoons and chatruse jigs the whole way out to the mouth of the bay and not a bite sat out by the edge of the sandbar out past the rocks tossed jigs had live shrimp on bottom not a bite for 3 hrs saw some birds diving on fish but didnt see any breaks or real action went to that spot and nothing . Ended up coming back in to get lunch and enjoy the rest of my day back at home with an 18 pack amd some laughs now we are making lunch for tomorrows trip to the huntin camp . Thinking bout going tomorrow someone pm if you decide to go out happy thanksgiving everyone yall be safe in the woods on the water and roads !!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.