1. Click Post Reply or Edit post
2. Click Go Advanced
3. Scroll down to Additional Options
4. Click Manage Attachments
5. A new window opens up. Click Browse
6. Select photo. Click Open
7. Click Upload and close window
8. Click Submit Reply

If the photos still do not load, resize the with your photo editor.

Go to wherever you are storing your photos and right click on the desired photo and then click on Resize. Just follow the cues. Once the photo is resized, go to step 1 above.

#9 ·
Sailboat Trolling

Well we went to the Oriskany and back. No sailing just motoring with the 2 cyl Yanmar. Total fuel spent: 6 gallons We trolled between 5-8 kts. We did get a Wahoo strike but he bit the 130lb leader off. I didn't think we would get a Wahoo strike 10 miles out but he jumped completely out of the water. I did get my first chicken dolphin. I can't wait for dinner tonight...probably grilled. We never did see any blue water. Most were caught with the red and white weighted bomber lures with a king rig. Thanks for all of you that helped with the pointers.

Attachments

#13 ·
First Cobia! 5/8

Caught my first Cobia on 5/8 out Destin Pass fishing for AJ at AJ Bimini. Trolled on the way out no hook ups, rigged for deep drops at some public spots 7-8 miles out, nothing, worked our way to AJ Bimini for a quick drift of some Carolina rigged blue runners, before trolling the beach back.

Hooked up on last rod in the water. Nice 30 min. battle that almost spooled me on an undersized reel. Wife thought it was a shark!

Went from the water to the grill in about 2 hours!

Attachments

#14 ·
"A" Team enjoys Trigger and AJs - 6mar

Capt. Ed says go E and off we went to a long lost Trigger hole - nabbed our limit after rejecting a ton of 1/4" shorts and off to the AJs where they kept on coming, but had our box full, along with 3 in the body bag. Stopped on the way in for Mingo and picked up about 12 - BEAUTIFUL DAY!:D

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.