South Again Charters / 19 June 2012 - Pensacola Fishing Forum

Go Back   Pensacola Fishing Forum > Inshore Fishing / Surf Fishing > Inshore Reports

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 06-19-2012, 10:32 PM   #1
White Marlin

Default South Again Charters / 19 June 2012

I had a great trip to Seattle this past week and really enjoyed some much needed time with my Family, but talk about an awesome Homecoming trip!! Today I was joined by Jim, Pat and Jimmy for a 6 hour Inshore trip. We started out in the Pass catching some really nice Spanish and a few small Kings.

The Mackerel bite was really on today, we hooked a fish on almost every bait we dropped back. After messing with the Macks for a bit we ran over to the North Rocks and boated a nice Flounder and a few undersized Snapper. Once the tide got right we made our move and found the Bulls chewing! We managed to boat 6-7 pretty quick and also had a few break offs from I am almost sure were big Snapper!

Today was a great way to get back to work and I couldn't have ask for a better group fo Guys to spend the day with!

................ See you out there
www.southagain.com
www.pensacolafishcharters.com
captbrad@southagain.com
Inshore/Nearshore Charters

Last edited by Brad King; 07-13-2012 at 08:20 PM.
Brad King is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-20-2012, 07:57 AM   #2
Mingo

How is the albie bite at this time of year ('bonita' or 'bonie' to you folks down there)? And do you accomodate flyfishing as well?

For my FL trip this time around, I'm already committed to further south (splitting time between Naples on the west coast and Juno Beach on the east coast)...but I'm interested for next year because it appears kingfish are more accessable to the pier guys up your way and I pretty much like to book a charter per trip when I'm down (and usually have no probably going after the albies - although I catch the same fish up here in New England, they grow bigger down there and I like the fact that the 'by catch' would comprise of something other than striped bass and bluefish)
albacized is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-20-2012, 07:35 PM   #3
Grouper

Nice job as usual! It was not a bad day fishing at all!
850-723-1274
Captainmickeyo@yahoo.com
24 Cape Horn "PRETTY TUFF"
Captain Mickey O'Reilly is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Tags
navarre beach fish, pensacola beach fishing

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pensacola Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.