Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

Fort Myers Fishing Charter Recommendations

586 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  Whiskey16 
#1 ·
I'm planning a short vacation with family in Fort Myers during the week of Thanksgiving. I know the bulls are hot around here that time of year, but I've never been to Fort Myers and would like to take my wife and kids on a trip. Does anyone have any Fort Myers guides they have used before, or know what species I should even target? Snook and tarpon are on my bucket list, but I really just want to put the kiddos on a mess of fish. Thanks in advance!

Jake

#2 ·
I'm from that area. I've gone out with a guide named Daniel Andrews quite a few times and I'd highly recommend him. He'll go the extra mile to put you on fish and make sure you have a great time on the water. His number is
(239) 989-9352.

November is going to be a bit late in the year to go after tarpon, but could be a possibility. If the temperatures stay as warm as they did last year, should still have a good snook bite though.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.