PFF Party - Pensacola Fishing Forum

Go Back   Pensacola Fishing Forum > General Discussion > Forum Bash's and Get Togethers

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 08-06-2009, 05:32 PM   #1
White Marlin

Default PFF Party

Been awhile since the last PFF Party , perhaps after Labor Day ?? :letsdrink ... ready to make Sushi / Sashimi / Musubi / Ceviche :letsparty
Pourman1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-06-2009, 05:34 PM   #2
White Marlin

Send a message via Yahoo to konz
Default RE: PFF Party

Sounds like a plan to me! Where ya thinking?
konz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-06-2009, 06:09 PM   #3
Sailfish

Send a message via Yahoo to amberj

I am totally down.....If you guys want if we can find a place big enough I can bring the grill and do the food if you guys want to throw down on some bbq!!!!

Splittine and I were talking about this about a month of so ago.
amberj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-06-2009, 06:34 PM   #4
Blue Marlin

I planned on having another one with an open invitation to the entire forum this time in probably 4 weeks on a saturday. If you guys want to get wild with the griill...hell yeah!

I just had one for Brandys birthday here monday, on less than 24 hours notice, and over 40 people showed up, and we had entirely way too much fun. I had only invited people that also knew Brandy. If you havent seen the pics...you may want to click on the link to the post in General Scuba Chat "What Happens When Divers Get Together"

http://www.fishthebridge.com/fishing...5994-38-1.aspx

I was thinking like the 29th of this month.

I have a large front yard, and large back yard, and empty corner lot next to me that I keep mowed that has parking for about 50 cars.
Old 08-06-2009, 06:51 PM   #5
Grand Slam

Sounds Great Clay !!!

I have not been to a PFF event since last night at the Oar House.

Sorry I missed Brandy's Party.That night I finished work at 8:00 pm, and just needed to get home and hit the recliner.
Old 08-06-2009, 07:41 PM   #6
White Marlin

a suggestion...see if scott (LITECATCH) can get island cove marina clubhouse...plenty of room and not too far off the beatin' path...or clay's or maybe here...
"Above all, we must realize that no arsenal, or no weapon in the arsenals of the worked are so formidable as the will and moral and courage of free men and women. It is a weapon adversaries in today's world do not have". -Ronald Reagan, USA
Ultralite is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-06-2009, 09:07 PM   #7
Grouper

Give me a heads up and you can use the cafe downtown in Seville Square. Needs to be on a Saturday so I have two days to regroup before opening back up for business. No worries, no charges, just don't break anything other than yourselves. I do have an event grill if amberj needs a grill and doesn't want to bring his smoker/grill? Just a thought. we're kind of in the middle between g.b. and the west side. Let me know and I'll block you guys in. 565-7246 Michele and Dalton Kennedy
rocklobster is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-06-2009, 09:21 PM   #8
Sailfish

Send a message via Yahoo to amberj

Quote:
rocklobster (8/6/2009)Give me a heads up and you can use the cafe downtown in Seville Square. Needs to be on a Saturday so I have two days to regroup before opening back up for business. No worries, no charges, just don't break anything other than yourselves. I do have an event grill if amberj needs a grill and doesn't want to bring his smoker/grill? Just a thought. we're kind of in the middle between g.b. and the west side. Let me know and I'll block you guys in. 565-7246 Michele and Dalton Kennedy
I dont know if I could cook bbq on anyone elses grill, i have never tried....I can bring mine its no big deal on this side of things...that is if you guys wanted to do bbq...
amberj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-06-2009, 10:12 PM   #9
Grouper

Amberj,

understand about the grill. don't know what these guys want or don't want. just offered the cafe as it's not someone's house and we can chill without upsetting the neighborhood. it's small, but it'll do for something like this. let's just see what everyone wants to do. i smoke meats and grill too, but for this event, we're only offering to supply facilities. the restaurant business is running me dead tired. you'd be more than welcomed to come and supply these guys with some tasty bbq treats. it'd be a nice change for someone to cook other than me.
rocklobster is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-07-2009, 12:33 AM   #10
Sailfish

I'm in I'll through in some supplies and fun as long as I'm not working or it's not the first PSU game weekend I gotta fly back to PA for that game and party. It would be the first PFF event I would've been to.
Hopin4aboat is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pensacola Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.