Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

Perdido Key/ OB

3K views 13 replies 7 participants last post by  Deja vu 
#1 · (Edited)
Our schedules are hectic again. But love hanging out with the PFF peeps. But making it to Pcola Beach is tough. Anyone still meeting in the Perdido Key/ OB area?

#2 ·
Always wondered why there weren't any get togethers over this way.

#8 ·
I wonder if their burgers have gotten any better. For all the awesome food they have there, the burgers used to be the pits. As in, I wouldn't even pay $5 for one. Maybe the fries though.

#11 ·
Im in ... I tried to start this up a few years ago and only had 1 guy show ... and we both worked offshore so we couldn't do every week.... we hit wintzels happy hour for oysters and a beer... they used to do half price oysters and bang bang shrimp with a beer special... im offshore for another week and a half ....

#12 ·
I'm in for just about any day, but Wednesdays. Have the kids then and the wife told me to stop taking them to bars. She can't make up her mind. Stop taking the kids to a bar or stop drinking alone. Women....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.