Craigslist - Pensacola Fishing Forum

Go Back   Pensacola Fishing Forum > General Discussion > Off Topic

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 06-25-2008, 04:57 AM   #1
~~~~~~~Creepin'~~~~~~~
Grand Slam

Default Craigslist

Reading the craigslist posts recently got me thinking and when I am bored (like now), I like to skim through the craigslist personals....It is a kick!!! I laugh sooooooo much at the crap folks post on there! I usually only look at the 1's w/ :takephoto or a title that catches the attention. It's funny to seewomen describe themselves as curvey then see a 350 lbr...:doh Or the 1's that take a picture of their dog or child!!! I even saw 1 that took a :takephoto of her back shoulder and head area showing off a name tatoo on her shoulder:banghead Even saw 1 hiding behind a tree...Some of them have to be a JOKE, folks can't be that stupid! Ohhhhhh wait a minute I guess they can!:letsdrink

Ya'll find the funniest or most serious 1 and post it on here... I could not find it in me to make fun of some of these folks for a funny 1 so I picked a serious 1:letsparty Some of ya'll might be interested, she kinda looks and sounds like Ted Nugents ole lady...

Let's see what ya got.....http://panamacity.craigslist.org/w4m/690299460.html

Genesis 1:26

God said,“Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky,over the livestock and all the wild animals,and over all the creatures that move along the ground.”

Jason is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-25-2008, 08:43 PM   #2
Trigger

Default RE: Craigslist

I woman i work with was subject of one of the "missed connections" the other day. we got a big kick out of it.
JRG24 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-25-2008, 09:15 PM   #3
Fireguy
Sailfish

HAHAHA, Here is a good one I found....

Sexiest trashman ever! - w4m

Date: 2008-05-21, 4:19PM MDT

I know you probably get this a lot, but you are the hottest garbage man I have ever seen. Every Tuesday, I wait at my window desperately at 8:00 AM waiting for you. I love your strong muscles; not matter how heavy my waste is, you have no problem lifting it. Sometimes I hide bricks in there just so I can see your sweaty big muscles in real action. You may know my house specifically because I always leave my old lingerie lying on top of all my other trash. I put it out there for you, you know. I want you to have them. Don't worry, I spray a little perfume on them before I toss them so they don't smell anymore. Anyway, if you like what you see in my trash, come inside sometime, there will be plenty more of where that came from.

Love,

Your Secret Admirer

P.S. I'm single with no kids. All the diapers are from my grandmother who lives with me.

Old 06-25-2008, 10:02 PM   #4
Grand Slam

Send a message via AIM to Tuna Man Send a message via MSN to Tuna Man Send a message via Yahoo to Tuna Man

She is true to her form..............out HUNTING.
Tuna Man is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pensacola Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.