3weeks out hospital - Pensacola Fishing Forum

Go Back   Pensacola Fishing Forum > General Discussion > Off Topic

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 12-26-2011, 07:58 PM   #1
Sailfish

Default 3weeks out hospital

feel better every day, took years to find problem, stomach does not digest food like normal takes 3 days instead of 3 hours. blood pressure pills do not melt causing b/p to peg 280 in hospital. white blood cells were disapperied, had to have anti botics 24 hrs day 5 days.stomach was almost closed off and had polep in opening.can only eat fat free diet and about 5 little meals a day. scared to get hospital bill. thanks to forum sold generator and set of heads, look out ordering scatch and dent leaning post tomorrow800.00 normal dent and scatch 600.00
20simmons sea skiff is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-26-2011, 08:32 PM   #2
White Marlin

It is great that they figured the health issues out. My daughter has some digestion problems and they suggested she eat small meals also. The blood pressure business on top of it could have gotten you in a lot of trouble. I was in the Endoscopy Center Dec. 9th for routine colonoscopy. I came out ok and hope to stay that way a few more years.

Good luck to you Simmons. Spring is around the corner and you need to be out on the water.
SHunter is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-26-2011, 08:32 PM   #3
Blue Marlin

Damn hope you are feeling better, I just got out of the hospital last week, was in there for 3 days. Went in for ceasers(sp) but theey couldnt figure out what the problem was. 6 ct scans, 3 ekgs, blood work and a catheder latter and they sill dont know what the problem is. I have ben alright since just week. You would think they would figure it out for $6000. + bug notta.

Hope you get to feeling better, rest and eat, drink plenty of fluids
Pinksnappertrapper is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-26-2011, 09:39 PM   #4
Sailfish

Dang, hope the both of you get to feeling better. Simmons, if you ever need some one to help out with the gas and clean up shoot me a pm. I'd like to see how she handles.

Sent from my HTC EVO 4G using Forum Runner
Murphy's Law is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-26-2011, 10:24 PM   #5
twiceRetired Serve No One
White Marlin

I was wondering how you were doing ?
hope they get you figured out soon and return to some sort of normal and enjoyable lifestyle again.
my new diet sucks also. the wife just asked me if I wanted some Blueberry pie , then said " of I forgot you can not have it anymore "
I just said " thanks dear , I guess i will just enjoy watching you have some so I can smell it ! "
no chance of me ever getting off my new drugs ether so I share some of your predicament , so much I enjoyed is gone forever but we gotta carry on my man and play the cards we are given!
Best of luck to you and Merry Christmas

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pensacola Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.