Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

Release Center Console

880 views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  rdrice28 
#1 ·
Hello Everyone,

This is my first post, but have enjoyed this site for a while. I'm wondering what y'all know about Release's offshore boats. I've found a new 2016 model 208 RX with fiberglass t-top, trim tabs, digital gauges, upgraded tan interior, yamaha 150, raw wash down, porti potti, spreader lights and magic tilt trailer for $41,999. Is this a good deal? I found the exact same boat at other dealers listed for $46,999 and $48,999. I've never owned a boat but have been researching and watching prices for a while. The Release 208 RX seems to meet my needs/wish list .... 80% leisure/20% fishing, give or take, but i havent been able to find much on the forums about them. I appreciate any info/advice.

#3 ·
I've never seen one around here, but looks pretty decent. Just think of resale value when you decide to sell one day. Hopefully it's a popular brand down in south Florida where they are made, I just haven't seen any around here before, but looks like a really nice boat.

#5 ·
Sportsmans in Fairhope sells them. Call Scott G and ask him to give you real 411 on the boats as I really don't know much about them, but will be glad to make a call for you.

#7 ·
Thanks for the responses. I checked one out a month or two ago in Niceville. Beautiful boat. Love the high, three section rear back rests and the bow seating is the longest of any comparable CC I've seen - I'm 6'2 and can stretch my legs out sitting against the back rest, with at least 6-8" to spare. Have to bend my knees with every other CC i've seen (Sea Hunt, nautic star, tidewater, sea fox, sportsman).

Anymore info is much appreciate. Thanks again!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.