Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

New Moderator

3K views 22 replies 19 participants last post by  pcola4 
#1 ·
Would like to welcome Jason to the team. He will be helping out on the entire forum but was added to help take care of the new Firearm Classified section.

#8 ·
Man, what you gonna do with all that money that they pay mods? :whistling:

Congrats may be a bit over-the-hill, cause it's kinda like being a LEO; you work your ass off for a thankless job, get shot at by the citizens, and for what? But, someone has to do it, and there are some who have the make-up to do it well.
Thank you for your service. In both respects.

#11 ·
There goes the neighborhood. J/K Jason, congratulations, I think.

#21 ·
I think Jason is under qualified. He has had many difficult times qualifying with his duty weapon. Someone had to say something about it. Let me know if I can help you brother. :rolleyes:
Dang Danny, that's where A CHRISTmas Story originated from, they just changed my name to Ralphie to protect the innocent! Then again you have an open invite to my range to see ifin you can out shoot me:shifty::whistling:;)

Jeff, I'll never be that busy brother:thumbsup:

Thanks once again fer (FER) the kind words.....;):thumbup:

#22 ·
Congrats on the position Jason! Hope the pay is good! Lol
I know a few who have been waiting on this section to open, long overdue. Have fun!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.