Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

Bu-cee's Gas Station coming to Alabama & Florida

3K views 23 replies 17 participants last post by  harley1 
#1 ·
My brother in law, in Huston sent me this. There the nicest gas station you could ever go to. Over 100 pumps no semi trucks allowed and they even have a hunting and fishing section

Attachments

See less See more
#6 ·
Hey, How about a special discount pump for PFF. hell 100 pumps no semi's allowed they will never fill all of them. To bad there's not one closer to Pensacola. I'll stop in the Ft Myers one on the way to KW if it's on 75. Good luck

#7 ·
They need to have diesel only pumps. No gas burners allowed on them. Sick and tired of the pumps that have both and all these idiots pull up and block the only 2 diesel pumps.

#8 ·
I personally don't see the point in having 50 huge gas stations in 10 miles, what's the difference? They all sell candy, beer, enormous fountain drinks and hot dogs. How bout leave some trees left standing in lieu of redundant gas stations and dollar generals. As it is, it's almost hard to run out of gas out of sight of a pump.

#18 ·
I've been to several Buc-ees stores in Texas. They are by far the largest cleanest convenience stores in the USA. We stopped at one between Dallas and Houston, it is massive and huge clean restrooms. There was a guy in there cleaning the ceiling!
I'm stoked we are getting them in Fl.

#22 ·
That's what I was thinking. You guys actually go inside ?
I can't remember the last time I didn't just pay at the pump and get away from all that over-priced crap inside.
Although, I have to admit, the thought of those week-old hotdogs on the rollers did make it tough to leave.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.