Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

Brech Marine

1K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  H2OMARK 
#1 ·
Anybody ever dealt with Brech Marine in Selma, AL? If so, good or bad???

#2 ·
Awesome run family dealer. Scott Brech is a Master Yamaha Technician. They are honest and straight shooters. I have dealt with them since 1998 and would not buy or let another dealer touch my boats. I am so glad I found them with all the crooks out there today. Its refreshing to do business with a family run dealer who is fair or pricing.

#3 ·
Awesome info, Chet! Thanks a ton. I'm debating on letting Scott do some work for me. I was referred to him by a friend that spoke the same way about him that you have. Sounds like good folks. I've spoken to Scott on the phone and all indications pointed to him being a great guy. I wanted to be sure though; their shop is a couple hours from my house.

#8 · (Edited)
Use them every time I need a marine mechanic. I live right out of Selma so that's quite often. Scott Brech is as good as it get when it comes to Yamaha. He also knows Mercury like the back of his hand although they are no longer a merc outboard dealer. If you have a question, ask him, he's not shy of sharing his knowledge. Scott's dad and actual owner of the company is Ronnie Brech. He's a walking encylopedia when it comes to any motor made, although he is not there all the time. If I remember correctly, Scott is one of only 2 Certified master technicians for yamaha in the state. If you need any more info, pm me. BTW they do have a web site:
www.brechmarine.com

edit: should have read the previous posts as they say pretty much the same as I did. But, if you need any help with getting your boat there or if you need to bring it up on a sunday, let me know and you could leave it at my house and I'll get it to them on Monday. Just need to let Scott know what you need done so there is no loss in translation.
Mark

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.