The Pope in Alaska - Pensacola Fishing Forum

Go Back   Pensacola Fishing Forum > General Discussion > Off Topic > Jokes and Humor Section

Like Tree4Likes
  • 4 Post By markbxr400

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 03-20-2017, 05:04 PM   #1
White Marlin

Default The Pope in Alaska

The Pope went on vacation for a few days to visit the rugged mountains of Alaska. He was driving along near a campground when he heard a frantic commotion just at the edge of the woods. He found helpless Democrat wearing shorts, sandals, a 'Vote for Hillary' hat and a 'Save the Trees' shirt.

The man was screaming and struggling frantically, thrashing all about trying to free himself from the grasp of a 10-foot grizzly bear.

As the Pope watched in horror, a group of Republicans wearing "Go Trump" shirts came racing up. One quickly fired a .44 magnum slug right into the bear's chest, killing him instantly. . The two other men pulled the semiconscious Democrat from the bear's grasp. Two of the men dragged the dead grizzly onto the bed of their pickup truck while the other tenderly placed the injured Democrat in the back seat.

As they began to leave, the Pope summoned all of them over to him.
"I give you my blessing for your brave actions!" he proudly proclaimed.
"I have heard there was bitter hatred between Republicans and Democrats, but now I've seen with my own eyes that this is not true."

As the Pope drove off, one logger asked his buddies,
"Who was that guy?"
"Dude, that was the Pope," another replied. "He's in direct contact with Heaven and has access to all wisdom."
"Well" the logger said, "he may have access to all wisdom, but he don't know squat about bear hunting. By the way, is the bait still alive or do we need to go back to California and get another one?"
2012 Sea Fox 220XT
markbxr400 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pensacola Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
How Did You Find Us?
Tell us how you heard about Pensacola Fishing Forum.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.